Monday, December 15, 2008

A Day in the Life of Melanie - MY BIRTHDAY!!!

So I documented my birthday this year! Mindset of a blogger I guess. My Birthday was Dec. 10th. I need to say that my Day was the best. I am now 33! Jonathan's basketball number ;D
I woke up to a delicious sign on the kitchen island with candy, balloons, and party hats. Compliments of my adorable husband.
Jasmine W. texted and then called.

Sharon M. texted.

I took Tanner to Katie D. for the morning to play with Roman.
I picked up carpool kids and took them to school.

Ran into Christy B. she wished me Happy Birthday!

Jake R. texted.

Monica W. called.

Matt B. called.

Picked Sharon M. up for a morning on the town. I convinced her to go, even though she had major jetlag from just gettting back from California the night before. What a friend!!



We did some Christmas errands and fun shopping: Target, Dollar Tree, Hallmark, and Ross.



No comments: