Monday, December 15, 2008

(Birthday Cont'd) Read the One Below First :)

Sharon treated me to a yummy Chicken Marsala at Olive Garden.

Natalie N. texted.


Hubby called.


Mom & Dad called.


Picked up Tanner and brought him and Roman to our house to play.



Melly dropped off a gift (forgot to take a pic, so here is their fam's Christmas pic from 2007)!




Took Tanner and Roman back over to Katie D.



Kris B. saw me dropping off the kids and told me Happy Birthday!


I got to read with Courtney at school & the rest of her class! One of my favorite things to do ;)



Stopped by Mrs. Tenney's class of '07 Christmas Party! Jaden had fun.



Took carpool home. Christy R. wished me Happy Birthday!


Glade & Marilyn called.


Family had a quick quick dinner.

Jake R. called.


Took off to take Jaden to her choir performance at the Mall. Five car accident on the freeway, we were late. Talked to Matt while waiting. . .waiting. . .waiting for traffic to clear.

Choir gave a great performance (she only missed two songs) then the fam played at the mall.








Rich W. texted.

Saw beautiful Christmas lights on the way home.


Mitchell's came over for Birthday cake.




Opened gifts: letters, $, gift card, clothes, jewelry, birthday platter, olive oil dispenser (Jonathan's fave - HA!)

Monica W. sent me birthday wishes on my blog.

Christy B. emailed me.

Tina C. emailed me.

Carrie N. sent me smiles on my email.


Lights Out!!!


I got a good jumpstart to a new year. Gonna be hard to top this one for next year! Everybody start preparing now to help celebrate the big 3-4!

Thanks friends and family for helping me celebrate. I really had a wonderful day!!!


Love,
Mel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday - you deserve it! Thanks for posting the events, that was fun to read. Jaden has definitely found her look! Love you tons, see you soon. Mon

Krista said...

happy birthday!
late. :)
i saw your blog on facebook...i love keeping in touch through blogging!
cute cute fam you have! Ü

Mandee said...

Happy late Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

k8shoe said...

Looks like the day was a good one!

Julie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Melanie! What a fun idea to document the day. And your count down is cracking me up!