Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scarecrow Festival



We visited Thanksgiving Point this weekend. We had a blast at their Scarecrow Festival. The kids had fun going through the Haunted House, bouncing on those blow-up things (they had 7 or 8), and 'fishing'. I really wanted to go rock climbing; maybe when the tots are older they will want to wait in line for that one. Jonathan really wanted to ride the mini-train; maybe when Jonnie gets grandkids the little ones will want to wait in line with their grandpa - our kids weren't really interested!! Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mellie,
I loved the family photo, wish we could have been there with you this weekend! I'm also lovin' the si-per man shirt, he's such a little stud - reminds me of my little guy (well, not so little anymore :)Speaking of studs, Rich and I went to our friend's party tonight and played the "newlywed game", soooo hilarious and fun. We'll have to play next time you come up, which will be soon...right?!?! - miss you and love you - Mon

Anonymous said...

One question, will Rich be playing with us?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeh! Of course, you lucky, lucky thang!

k8shoe said...

Looks like fun!