Thursday, October 9, 2008

*Names Have Been Changed to Protect the Innocent


So, Clair*, my sister-in-law, had her blog flagged for inappropriate material. What is funny about this is the images on her blogspot were of her family on the beach. She and her husband, Steve*, had clothes on. Just the boys were shirtless! This allegory along with my son, Adam's* concern about his stick figure in our family picture prompts this post. Adam* was distraught about the fact that every member in the stick family below had 'something' next, on, or around them except him. I did think through his attire, honest! Adam* always asks for his 'long soft pants' and so I made sure his stick figure had long pants on. He won't wear jeans. All summer long the only shorts he wore were his swimming trunks; and he insisted on wearing his swim shirt everytime. So maybe if Clair* had a son like Adam* her blogspot would not have had a warning to viewers!! Ha! You were innocent and I love you Clair* and I am glad your blog is no longer a threat!!! (In the picture Adam* is the boy with the green swim shirt) Please no one flag my blog, this is just an innocent picture of the family after a rafting trip.

5 comments:

Jeri said...

People are so dumb! My craigslist post got flagged for inappropriate content. I n=know the couch was ugly, that's why O was getting rid of it. But honestly, I didn't mean to offend anyone!!!! People are so sensitive.

blairsblog6 said...

OK...Claire* here. You will note that I am the one in the family rafting photo in complete disguise (visor, sunglasses). I go to great lengths to protect my identity, especially in the prescence of such an immoral group. (Monica might need to talk to Grace about her lewd posing!) I will also verify Adam*'s obsession with sweat pants. His dad has obviously flashed his "manly" legs too many times, resulting in the poor, innocent child's inferiority complex!

Melanie said...

Thanks for playing. Hee. Next time Monica and Grace's names need to be changed for their protection!!

Melanie said...

I want to see this couch lady. Post it on your blog. I DARE you!

Melody said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. Jaidyn was so excited to see your kids on it. Post some more pics of the kiddos. We miss you guys!